Friday, June 15, 2012

More LakeTown Dock Bits: Ramp and Bridge.


So here's a shot of some of the rough prototype pieces of Laketown put together in a small layout.
The final parts are a faded, weathered grey like the bridge.

This set contains the bridge and the ramp, to pretty much complete the LakeTown Docks set.

Here's the link:

LakeTown Bridge and Ramp

The other parts are at these two previous posts:

LakeTown High and Low Dock.

LakeTown High Dock Spacer.

So with all these bits, a truly large scale LakeTown Pier tabletop layout could be made.
(If you make one, please send me the photos!)

Hope you like,

Grendel's Mother64.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the bridge and ramp, my first to build of LakeTown. Excellent weathered look, and very sturdy. I don't do gaming, just like to build paper models. You do awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice models. Thank you for making them. The dock parts are just what I was looking for. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave.
      If you end up doing a layout with them, please please send me a photo.
      And I checked out your blog.....nice work.

      Delete