Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Commercial Vans.


A couple of working vans.
For deliverymen, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, SWAT teams.
Or for supervillians trying to steal the Statue of Liberty one piece at a time...or plant a dirty nuke...or deliver a giant hypnotic squid...OK, you get the picture. 

Any colour you want, as long as its white. 
At least for now...maybe later I'll get to some tradesmen like signage, and an actual SWAT, Brinks Truck, and/or FED-EX mod.
And a ladder....that van really needs a ladder attached to the roof...!
Once again, the federal agent figs in the pic are Dark Mook's from Cardboard Warriors

Here's the links:  (JPGs,  single page each)

Both built pretty much the same way as the sedan from the previous post.  
Hope you like, 

Grendel's Mother.

1 comment:

  1. I love this car, I have also a Citroen berlingobut a few years ago. I had no idea it was going to another I think I'll save to buy soonCommercial Vans

    ReplyDelete